- 4 4-ounce beef tenderloin fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 20-ounce package refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 8-ounce package fresh small green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 cup (2 ounce) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. Grill, covered with grill lid, 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cook ravioli and green beans in boiling water to cover in a Dutch oven 4 to 5 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender. Drain.
- Heat pecans in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Remove from skillet; wipe skillet clean. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and sauté 5 to 7 minutes or until garlic is caramel-colored and butter begins to brown. Remove from heat, and stir in sage, hot pasta mixture, and pecans. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately with fillets.