- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/8 slice cold baked pecan pie, cut into chunks (from 9-inch pie)
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Toasted pecan halves or chopped pecans, if desired
- In blender, place ice cream, milk and brandy. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add pie chunks; cover and blend until smooth, stopping blender to scrape down sides if necessary.
- Pour into 2 glasses; top with sweetened whipped cream and pecans. Serve immediately.