White and semi-sweet chocolate combine to give these caramel apples a unique flavor, while pecans add a satisfying crunch.
- 1 11-ounce package KRAFT Caramels
- 5 apples, washed, well dried
- 2 ounces White Chocolate
- 1 ounce BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Melt caramels as directed on package.
- Coat apples with caramel as directed on package. Do not refrigerate.
- Melt white chocolate with semi-sweet chocolate as directed on package; mix well. Drizzle over apples. Press nuts into chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until caramel is firm.