Serve this warm vinaigrette over baby spinach for a great fall salad. Toasted pecans, apple cider vinegar, honey, and Dijon mustard give it its wonderful flavor.
- 2 finely chopped shallots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sauté chopped shallots in hot olive oil over medium heat 3 minutes. Stir in pecans, vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, until warm.