Everyone is sure to love this broccoli slaw with sweet candied pecans at your next cook out.
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 small head napa cabbage (about 1 pound), thinly sliced*
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package roasted glazed pecan pieces
- Cut broccoli florets from stems; separate florets into small pieces using a paring knife. Peel away tough outer layer of stems; finely chop stems.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; add cabbage, raisins, and broccoli, and stir to coat. Cover and chill 1 hour. Stir in pecans just before serving.
*1 (16-oz.) package coleslaw mix may be substituted.