- 2 cups pecan halves
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons dark corn syrup
- Stir together pecan halves, brown sugar, and dark corn syrup in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture in a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until glaze thickens, stirring every 4 minutes.
- Spread in a single layer on wax paper; cool completely, separating pecans as they cool. (For the prettiest garnish, leave some in clusters.)
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.