Make any morning a special occasion with Cream Cheese Anglaise on the table. Serve this decadent sauce over Hummingbird Pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Process half-and-half, cream cheese, sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch, and salt in a blender until smooth.
- Bring mixture to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisking constantly. Boil, whisking constantly, 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in butter and vanilla.
- Serve immediately.