Not only is salmon tasty, it’s loaded with heart-healthy omega-3s,mow hitch ease arthritis and depression symptoms. To get the most. Nutrition, look for wild salmon, not farmed, when you go to the store.
- 4 salmon filets, 4-6 ounces each
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- wedges fresh lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place skin side down on baking sheet.
- Combine mustard and honey, brush on top of salmon.
- Mix topping of breadcrumbs, nuts, and parsley and sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes or until flaky.
- Serve with wedges of fresh lemon.