Melt chocolate in your microwave, give strawberries a quick dip, and then add a Southern touch by rolling them in chopped pecans.
- 2 quarts fresh strawberries
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Rinse strawberries, and pat completely dry with paper towels (chocolate will not stick to wet strawberries). Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate morsels and whipping cream in a 1-quart microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 3 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Grasp strawberries by the stem, and dip into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip. Place on wax paper, and let stand until chocolate hardens.