This indulgent treat has layers of creamy cheesecake batter, a classic pecan pie filling, and crunchy pecans.
- 1 single piecrust
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions. Fold edges under, and crimp.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, and salt at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture into piecrust; sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans.
- Whisk together corn syrup and remaining 3 eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 tsp. vanilla; pour mixture over pecans. Place pie on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° on lowest oven rack 50 to 55 minutes or until pie is set. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour or until completely cool. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 2 days.