Instead of pimiento cheese for your party sandwiches, try this filling of creamy goat cheese and crunchy pecans. These sandwiches are great with wine for a fun night with the girls.
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 14 bread slices, divided
- 1/3 cup red pepper jelly
- Stir together goat cheese, cream cheese, pecans, and parsley.
- Spread on 7 bread slices.
- Spread 7 more bread slices with red pepper jelly; top with cheese-covered bread slices.
- Remove crusts; cut into desired shapes.