- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Stir together Parmesan cheese and pecans in a small bowl.
- Spoon cheese mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets, forming mounds.
- Flatten each into a 2-inch round, creating an even thickness.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool 15 minutes or until crisp. Store between layers of wax paper in an airtight container up to 3 days.