Here’s a tasty way to finish off your summer barbecue. Adults and kids will be standing in line for this easy-to-make treat.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 12-ounce can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans. Spread in a single layer into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat ice cream and lemonade until blended. Sprinkle half of the crumbles into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Spread with ice cream mixture; sprinkle with remaining crumbles.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
Yield: 12-15 servings.