To get the marbled effect, alternate white and dark chocolate squares on a baking pan. Bake as directed, remove from oven, and immediately swirl the warm chocolate with a wooden pick.
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 3 (4-oz.) bars bittersweet chocolate baking bars
- 3 (4-oz.) white chocolate baking bars
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt*
- Place pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Line a 17- x 12-inch jelly-roll pan with parchment paper. Break each chocolate bar into 8 equal pieces. (You will have 48 pieces total.) Arrange in a checkerboard pattern in jelly-roll pan, alternating white and dark chocolate. (Pieces will touch.)
- Bake at 225° for 5 minutes or just until chocolate is melted. Remove pan to a wire rack. Swirl chocolates into a marble pattern using a wooden pick. Sprinkle evenly with toasted pecans and salt.
- Chill 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 month.
*3/4 teaspoon kosher salt may be substituted.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars and Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars.